7 DAY CHALLENGE / Authentic, natural glowing skin made simple by the exotic prickly pear cactus fruit.
Beauty editor Anne Bauso of Allure magazine noticed that many of her favorite beauty products contain prickly pear extract, and she wondered if Cactus Water should be added to her skin care ritual. She knew some of the benefits of the prickly pear when applied topically, but she wanted to know what could be gained by drinking Cactus Water regularly. The answer? Hydration, hydration, hydration.
Anne challenged herself to drink CALIWATER Cactus Water every day for a week, and she was over the moon for her results: "dewier, calmer... healthier and more glow-y" skin in just seven days. The anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals in Cactus Water delivered the radiance she was searching for.
To experience the same confidence boost that Anne did, read on to find out how to glow from the inside out with the CALIWATER Skin Ritual Challenge.
‣ FIRST UP: Take a selfie before your first sip. Oh, and #nofilter.
‣ NEXT: Drink 11-33 ounces of Cactus Water a day for seven days straight. (This should be in addition to the daily recommended amount of spring or filtered water for your body weight and activity level.) Continue your normal skin care routine and take notice of how staying hydrated enhances your skin's appearance.
‣ HUMBLE BRAG: On the evening of Day 7, take an updated selfie to show off your new, natural glow and post your results on Instagram & Facebook using #CALISKINRITUAL.
‣ Read the Allure article for skinspiration. Soon you'll be saying, "I Drank Cactus Water for a Week to Get Better Skin," too.
‣ Got a special date circled on your calendar? Try the CALIWATER Skin Ritual leading up the event; after all, radiant skin goes with everything from Chuck Taylors to Louboutins.
SIgn up now to take $5.00 off your first order! (Domestic US only)